Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Smiths - Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others

In this video I am covering bits of The Smith's song, 'some girls are bigger then others.' It is by no means a good cover, so do not go all berserk on me just yet. I just thought that instead of posting another video of myself practicing my composition like what I have been doing for the past two weeks or so, I'd upload something different.

So here is my half-cover of the song. It is not any good but the tunes are pretty nice. I think I mentioned about Johnny Marr in previous videos (?) well he made composed the song and the other song that I am about to upload, 'this charming man'

All the while I will keep on practicing my composition no doubt, and I will also rehearse it with my friends because the composition is meant to be played by three instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment